Thank you for visiting my website.
My name is Pilo Campaner. I am a freelance web and graphics designer based in the Philippines. I’ve been working freelance since 2013 and have delivered a number of successful projects since then.
Before 2013, I worked fulltime for several companies. This is where I have gained the necessary skills and software knowledge to create professional and beautiful graphics, plus develop simple and powerful websites as well.
I also am involved in providing free websites for churches plus other pro bono services for non profit orgnizations.
What I provide
I have been providing different collaterals for print and the internet for more than 20 years. I create beautiful, custom designs for all my clients. My main services include:
- Custom logos
- Website design and development (eCommerce, Business, Portals, Portfolio)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Poster and brochure design
All of these are offered at a reasonable rate compared to market standards. Furthermore, I also offer long-term support, hosting/domain advice, and more.
How I Work
My process is three-fold.
- Discovery. This is where we discuss the scope of a project. If your location is within my vicinity, a personal meeting would be possible. Most of my clients though agree to discuss through email. I provide them with a questionnaire and their answers guide me in providing an accurate quote of the task.
- Develop. Here I’ll take the information I’ve gathered and create some mockups. You’ll send me feedback, and I’ll send you revisions, and we’ll keep doing that until the design is complete. On a website project, I will send you a link to a live beta version for testing purposes.
- Deliver. Once approved, final files and a working website will be delivered to you, the client.
What I charge
I always work on a flat fee basis for each project. The quote I provide will be a single project price wherein 60% would be up front and the 40% upon delivery.
I usually provide a 10% discount if everything is paid in full upon proposal approval.
Every project is unique so I don’t have a set range or price list. You can contact me with a description of your project in mind and I’ll get back to you with a personalized quote.
Then we can take things from there.